Rosenbaum Framing is a reputable family-owned business for custom art framing in South Florida. Our passionate professionals provide a range of custom framing services for fine art, wedding photographs, diplomas and professional certificates and more.
With more than 2,000 choices of framing mouldings, not to mention hundreds of matting options, they can help you narrow down your choices to create the perfect frame for your item. Some factors to consider include where the item will be displayed so that you can take into account the overall décor as well as other frame styles already present in the room. Our team can help you choose the perfect picture frame colors.
Select Custom Frame Colors & Styles to Complement the Piece
The style, size, and color of a custom frame depend on the type of item you’re framing as well as your personal preferences. Family photographs and wedding framing have different requirements than framing for fine art, diplomas, and memorabilia. Our Boca Raton framing experts share a few guidelines to help you select the perfect custom frame options.
- Black and white photographs look great in black or white frames. The simplicity and cohesion of the color palette can help you easily create the perfect gallery wall in your home or office.
- Modern art generally looks best in minimalistic frames so that the focus remains on the artwork, but bold frames with a large mat can offer an alternative visual effect that also looks great.
- Older styles of art pair well with more ornate frames in gold, silver, or natural wood.
- Children’s art projects are often vibrant and look fantastic in bright, colorful frames.
- A degree or certificate that represents a major achievement is best displayed in a simple, timeless frame. Diploma and certificate framing options can include items such as a graduation tassel or cords and can also incorporate moulding or matting in the colors of your alma mater.
- Sports memorabilia, like tickets from an important game or a jersey signed by your favorite player, can be framed against neutral colors that help the items stand out or with moulding or mat colors that match the team colors.
Enhance the Frame with the Right Matting
Custom matting in one or more colors can be used for a variety of effects. When choosing a mat, you should make sure that the color of the mat doesn’t overpower the item it is bordering. Mat colors should coordinate with those of the item in both color and intensity.
Color is a powerful tool that can influence mood, elicit emotions, and set the tone in a space. Different color combinations can create numerous visual effects, so choosing the perfect custom frame colors can be very rewarding.
The experienced team at our custom frame shop in South Florida will guide you through the various color options with frame moulding and mat samples until we find the combination that speaks to you.
Contact our team at Rosenbaum Framing for expert custom framing advice and learn more about the framing services we offer.
- 2021 Art Framing Trends
- How to Frame Your Own Art
- Decorate a Franchise: How to Find the Right Décor for a Franchise
This page was updated in February 2021.