How we use your Personal Information:
We sometimes ask for your name, email address, phone number and other personal identifying information in order: i) for you to interact with us or participate in certain of our activities; ii) to record and support your participation in activities you select; iii) provide information you’ve asked for; or, iv) keep you informed about our products, services, special offers, news and other information which we think you will find useful until you opt out via the unsubscribe link. We always identify the purposes for which information is being collected and will retain such information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you have not disabled cookies in your browser. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to use our online ordering services and forms.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any marketing messages displayed on it respect your preferences. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the placing of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will remain unless the cookie cache is cleared. Unless otherwise indicated above.
Unfortunately, as you are aware, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Third Party Websites:
Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking any relevant boxes on forms we use to collect your data.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation You also have the right to revoke or amend any consent you have provided allowing us to store and use your personal data.
You can also exercise your data rights at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time and will do so by publishing a new version on this website. As such, we advise users to check this page from time to time to be aware of any changes to how we collect and use Personal Information.
Updated: May 25, 2018